This site, Women Inspired World (“WIW” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is owned and operated by Craftnkreation.
These Terms govern your access to and use of our Services. The Terms are a legal contract between you and WIW, so it is important that you review them carefully before using our Services.
These terms limit WIW’s liability and obligations to you, grant WIW certain rights and allow WIW to change, suspend or terminate your use of the site. Your use of the site is expressly conditioned on your compliance with these terms.
You understand that by using the site you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms in their entirety, you may not use the site.
1. Defined terms. For the purposes of the terms, the following defined terms shall have these meanings:
a. “Ipr” means any rights in or to, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, brand names, trade names, business names, know-how or confidential information and any other rights in respect of any other industrial or intellectual property, whether registrable or not and wherever existing in the world and including without limitation all rights to apply for registrations of any of the foregoing rights.
b. “Site” means this site (Women Inspired World) and any and all audio and/or visual elements thereof, created or owned by WIW or by WIW’s approved third party providers (“third party provider”), including, without limitation, any text, graphics, images, illustrations, photographs, animations, applications, video, audio or audio-visual works, designs, logos, and other information and content made available through the site, as well as all underlying technical elements of all of the foregoing, including without limitation, source code, script, object code, software, computer programs, and other sets of statements and instructions.
2. Grant of rights. WIW grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable right and license to use and display the site, solely as described in these terms, provided that you fully comply with these terms.
4. Intellectual property rights a. The site and all Ipr therein are owned by WIW and/or its content providers and other licensors, and are subject to protection under the relevant intellectual property laws throughout the World. Except as expressly set forth in these terms, or as otherwise permitted in writing by WIW, you agree not to: (1) capture, transfer, upload, distribute, sell, license, modify, manipulate, reproduce, perform, publicly display, create derivative works from or based upon, or otherwise exploit the site, in whole or in part, on any other website or in any medium now known or hereafter developed; and (2) remove or modify any trade names, product names, logos, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels on the site (each of the foregoing, “unauthorized conduct”).
b. Any unauthorized conduct constitutes a violation of these terms and an infringement of the ipr of WIW and/or its content providers or other licensors. Any such infringement or violation may subject you to civil and criminal liability and penalties under intellectual property laws throughout the world, including, without limitation, the payment of damages and attorneys’ fees.
5. Site rules and guidelines
b. In order to access some features of the site, you may be required to submit personal information, or create or register for a user account or pin number. In consideration for your use of the site, you agree to: (1) comply with the rules; (2) provide accurate, complete and true information about yourself as may be required on any registration form for the site (your, “registration information”); (3) maintain and update, as applicable, your registration information with current and complete information. Users who violate the rules, or provide inaccurate, false, or non-current registration information may, at WIW’s sole discretion, have their accounts suspended, and you may be permanently banned from using any current or future features or services of the site.
7. Disputes with other users. If you have a dispute with another user of WIW, you release WIW and its affiliated entities from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including without limitation attorney’s fees, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
8. User submissions. During your use of the site, you may submit text responses, chats, comments, suggestions and other information (collectively, the “submissions”) to the site, whether or not requested to do so by WIW. You shall be deemed to have granted WIW a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, license to cache, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce or otherwise use the submissions on the site and in other media, digital or analog, now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe including, without limitation, the internet, mobile devices, and in advertising or promotion, print or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting your submission you understand and agree that any submission may become publicly viewable on the site or elsewhere. WIW shall have no obligation to pay you any compensation for your submissions. WIW is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide. WIW may, in its sole discretion, remove any submission at any time, with or without notice to you, prior or otherwise you may request the removal of your submission for any reason on reasonable written notice to WIW, on receipt of which WIW will take commercially reasonable steps to comply. Any views and opinions expressed in a submission reflect the author’s point of view and are not necessarily those of WIW or its affiliated entities.
9. Termination. You understand and agree that WIW may, in its sole discretion and at any time suspend, or terminate your use of the site for any reason and discard and remove any and all of submissions posted by you. WIW may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the site, in whole or in part, or limit or restrict any access thereto, for any reason. You understand and agree that WIW may take any one or more of these actions without any notice to you, prior or otherwise. You understand and agree that WIW shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to the site and/or removal of information concerning your actions on the site.
11. Device requirements. In order to enjoy the site on your smartphone or other device, your device must satisfy certain system requirements. If you have trouble accessing the site please consider updating your device to the latest operating system or check the applicable marketplace for system requirements (i.e. apple, google etc).
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold WIW harmless for any and all disputes, claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including without limitation attorney’s fees) arising from these terms, your use of the site, or your violation or claimed violation of any law or rights of a third party, or any other breach or claimed breach of the terms.
13. Disclaimer. You agree that use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The site is provided “as is” “with all faults” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, WIW disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. WIW does not warrant that the availability of or the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site is free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the site does not violate any Ipr of any person. WIW does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. No oral or written information or advice given by WIW and its affiliated entities shall create a warranty. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the foregoing exclusion may not apply to you.
14. Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances, including without limitation, negligence, shall WIW and its affiliated entities be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, business or profits that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site even if the possibility of such damages has been advised, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose while WIW takes precautions against security breaches, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, WIW and its affiliated entities shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches that may occur on the site. In no event shall the total liability of WIW and its affiliated entities to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you to WIW, if any, for accessing and using this site.
15. International access. WIW makes no representations that the site content, and its copyrights, trademarks, patents, and licensing arrangements, are appropriate or available for use by certain individuals in certain countries. Those who choose to access the site from locations outside India do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
c. All claims you bring against WIW must be resolved in accordance with this section. All claims filed or brought contrary to this section shall be considered improperly filed. should you file a claim contrary to this section, WIW may recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, provided that WIW has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim within sixty (60) days of such notice.
d. Any claim must be filed within one (1) year after such claim arose regardless of any status or law to the contrary. In the event any such claim is not filed within such one (1) year period, such claim shall be barred.
e. Any failure to act by WIW with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive WIW’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
f. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, WIW reserves the right to seek the remedy of specific performance of any term of these terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the violation of these terms or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these terms, or any combination thereof.
g. Captions and headings. All captions, indices, titles, subject headings, section titles and similar items contained in these terms are provided for the purpose of reference and convenience only and are not intended to be inclusive, definitive or to affect the meaning or content of these terms.
h. Relationship. The relationship between the parties is as set out in these terms and no employment, joint venture, partnership or agency relationship shall be deemed to subsist between the parties and neither shall have the power to bind the other, except as otherwise set forth herein.
i. Severability. If any of the provisions of the terms are held illegal, inapplicable or non-executable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and remain enforceable and said ruling will not affect any other provision set forth in this the terms and will not render such other provisions invalid, inapplicable or non-executable.
j. Compliance with laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your activities hereunder.
k. Miscellaneous. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and WIW as a result of these terms or your use of the site. These terms are subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms is in derogation of any obligation on our part to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
l. Entire agreement. These terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and WIW with respect to the subject matter of these terms.
m. Last modification. This term of use was last modified on August 2020.
Terms & Conditions for Mentorship
WIW aims to create a platform for women across different age groups and career phases. From a successful corporate achiever to entrepreneurs and from students to people looking to explore their careers WIW aims at creating touch points to reach out and be accessible to coming generation of leaders. WIW has successfully achieved its presence in India & Singapore and soon going out with many more stories from across the globe.
We would like to invite you as an esteemed mentor on-board with WIW Global, we are building opportunities for aspiring young leaders to directly interact and network with top women leaders globally. Along with a networking platform for industry leaders to share their thoughts and insights. We are looking forward to having you on-board as a part of our Mentorship Programme, to help provide support and guidance for the ideas/start-ups/businesses under our umbrella.
As a Women Inspired World (WIW) Mentor, you will be associating in the following ways:
· Being a part of the Global Network.
· Being a part of WIW Speaks and Talks.
· Being a part of Institutional chains with WIW.
· Being the first choice for Start-up Mentoring.
· Being the first choice for Fresher Mentoring.
Mentors would be reached out based on their experience and industry sectors depending upon the upcoming events. Their engagement and time priorities would be discussed before making them a part of any project. The Network would meet with each other and stay connected on a routine basis to stay abreast on the current happenings of the industry. Feedback mechanisms would be in place to ensure the mentorship is providing good value to the client. Mentors will also be responsible for milestones and goals in case if they are getting associated with any start-up or institute program.
This mentorship opportunity is not legally binding, and you can choose to walk out of it anytime. However, as a mentor it would be respectful to give at least a 30 days’ heads-up before wanting to quit any project you are associated with; also, projects will only be allotted to you on basis of your availability and convenience.
As a Women Inspired World (WIW) Mentor, what do you give?
It will be an honour to have you on-board as a mentor and part of Women Inspired World’s vision to create an economy of successful leaders and equal opportunities. It is time to help build the future for women with futurist set of ideas and dedication, combined with your expertise and access to industry insight will just help ensure that Tomorrow is Together!
We would really like to have you on-board for the mentorship program on an honorarium basis. This association will be purely voluntary from your end, with no financial benefit or exchange involved between Women inspired World and the person involved. Please reply with a line of confirmation to take this ahead.
In-case of further clarification, reach out to us on – [email protected]omeninspiredworld.com
WOMEN INSPIRED WORLD